A couple of weeks ago, our pastor did a sermon about being secondary to Christ's kingdom. It was great. As part of that he referenced the popular networking site, Facebook. He even posted on his wall during the sermon. So fun. Anyways.. He also mentioned how some people are annoyingly using the status bar feature in Facebook. So, in an effort not to inundate people with my updates, I have returned to my long forgotten blog. Here are a few of the highlights and things that I am grateful for.
1. We bought a house. Probably the biggest change in our life. We were amazingly blessed with a foreclosure property. The Lord worked everything out. It was great. And now we have space and a lower heating bill.
2. I am grateful for Legos. They keep my kids occupied and they are endless in their possibilities.
3. I am now the publicity coordinator for MOPS. It's been exciting and allows me another avenue to write and gain experience in marketing.
4. I am one of the co-leaders for our ladies Bible Study at church. It's so enriching to learn about God and see how He is impacting other people's lives.
5. I also am leading worship for a small amount of time before Bible Study starts.
6.I am so grateful for the friends God is bringing into my life. Like the MOPS Steering team, the ladies I work with in Bible Study and the choir I sing with for our church.
7. I am also very excited to see what God has in store for us over the next few months.
Blessings to you and let me know how you are!